All Terrain Electric Mobility Scooter is a CE Approved with a vertical seat lift
The new and improved All Terrain Electric Mobility Scooter has a stylish look that will be sure to turn heads; with its 2 DC 24V Brushless Motor and driving range of 50km, this luxury power chair will be your new best friend. With an impressive 76cm turning radius, small and tight places won't be a struggle anymore. The high-tech patent omnidirectional wheels and a 20-degree steep slope capacity ensure the freedom and ability to drive with ease.
We support innovation in the market by giving you the latest breakthrough All Terrain electric scooter technology.
The lux electric scooter is a heavy-duty, durable and foldable wheelchair, the ideal electric scooter for travel and recreation.
You, too, will be able to take the road less travelled as the Lux electric scooter scores highly on Design, Performance, Extension Configuration and Battery standards.
Boasting 18 convenient features, the Lux electric wheelchair gives you the most comfortable and enjoyable ride.
- Adjustable armrests & rounded edge seats
- Rear anti-tip wheels + collectible aluminium alloy pedal
- 180mm lifting distance, 120mm translation distance
- The pressure sensor ensures no missed controls when users leave the seat.
- The cushion is made of high-elastic biocompatible fabric material and an airbag sponge
- Customise your scooter with eight different body shapes and adaptations to suit you
Enjoy a safe, comfortable and flexible all-terrain electric wheelchair
- 10-inch front omnidirectional wheels + 12-inch rear run-flat tyres, brightness adjustable headlight + reverse light.
- Maximum 120 Kg maximum load
- Suitable for use on stone roads, lawns, beach roads, curbs and parks
- Minimum 77 Cm spin radius, can climb 10-degree slope, cross 8cm steps and 15cm ditches, making it THE most flexible all-terrain Wheelchair on the market
- 50Ah Lithium-ion battery, 5 hours quick charge, 25km endurance mileage
- protection for over-voltage, under-voltage over heat, over current, over-load, safe and reliable
- Each of the lithium batteries we use has a fuse, providing you with worry-free charging protection.
Extra Features of the All Terrain Wheelchair
- A 5L storage box can carry your groceries and makes your life convenient
- The adjustable headrest brings a comfortable experience online
- Table board and cup holder make indoor and outdoor use more convenient
- Password + fingerprint double security electric wheelchair
- The seat can adjust to the suitable position because it has a 180mm lifting distance and 120mm translation distance. It makes the life of limited mobility people more convenient and comfortable.
- Our cushion comprises high-elastic bio-compatible fabric and an airbag sponge. The material is flame retardant and waterproof, and anti-slip. And the design can disperse body pressure and reduce pain, thereby preventing bedsores.
- All wheels are solid and easy to maintain. The omnidirectional front wheel can be moved flexibly with only a 77cm turning radius. The all-terrain electric wheelchair will not only cross obstacles with ease but also have an excellent turning radius in narrow pathways.
This All Terrain Electric Mobility Scooter Features:
- Rated maximum load mass: 120 Kg
- Running range: 50 Km
- Charging Time: 5 hours
- Brake distance: 60 Cm under dry conditions, 0.7 Cm under wet conditions
- Brake mode: Electromagnetic brake
- Battery: 24V 50Ah lithium battery with Charger 24V (included)
- Motor: 2 DC 24V Brushless Motor
- Power: 501-1000 W
- Max Speed: 6 Km/h
- Material: Aeronautical Aluminum
- Size: 975 x 630 x 1080 mm
- Package size: 89 cm x 59cm x49cm
- Gross weight: 98 kg
- Height from the ground to top of the footplate: max 33cm, min 13.5cm
- Height from the top of the seat cushion to the ground: max 69cm, min 51cm
- Maximum forward distance of the seat: 13cm
- Vertical lift Wheelchair
Please note that this chair is unsuitable for use on sharp items, rocks, cracked roads and ponds/floods.
Frequently asked questions:
(general questions and not related to the product)
1-What is the purpose of an electric wheelchair?
2- What is the lightest folding electric wheelchair?
The lightest folding electric wheelchair is the auto folding electric wheelchair lightweight with remote control. This electric wheelchair only weighs 17 Kg! Making it one of the lightest electric wheelchairs in Australia worldwide!
3- Which power wheelchair is best?
The best power wheelchair on the market is the Air Hawk
Unique features that make the Air Hawk the best Power Wheelchair on the market:
- Portable and Lightweight weighing only 23 Kg
- Heavy Duty Maximum weight capacity of 180 Kg
- Re-programmable Joystick and customisable wheelchair
- Impressive 25 Km mileage taking you far as possible
- 2x Powerful Brushless motor
- 2x heavy duty Pneumatic tyres
4- What is the best folding electric wheelchair?
The best folding electric wheelchair is the Falcon
Unique features that make the Falcon the best Power Wheelchair on the market:
- Foldable and Compact, fitting into the tiniest of boot spaces
- Re-programmable Joystick and customisable wheelchair
- Stepless Reclining backrest
- Foldable Central footrest and flip-up armrests
Considerations: Load Capacity for Wheelchair?
The load capacity of a wheelchair/scooter may change according to the type of ground on which the wheelchair/scooter is used.
The supplier's stated load capacity may have been given for a product tested on flat ground.
However, the load capacity, performance and stability may change when the product is used on an incline.
These factors must be discussed with the supplier, including the maximum gradient on which a wheelchair/scooter should be safely used.