Lightweight Manual Push wheelchair Foldable compact design
Are you interested in purchasing your own lightweight push manual wheelchair?
Are you looking to purchase a lightweight wheelchair for your loved ones?
Well, look no further!
We are here to give you the ultimate lightweight manual push wheelchair experience for you and your loved ones.
Features of this Lightweight Manual Push Wheelchair:
- All-weather durable and rust-free
- Lightweight and foldable
- Compact design
- Recommended for Seniors, Aged Care Facilities and People with Limited Mobility
- Full Australian Warranty
- Self Propelled
- Light Weight Foldable Frame
- Double crossbar
- Weight capacity: 130 kg
- All parts are removable to create a light and compact feature
- Attendant Safety Brakes
- Seat width: 17 Inches
- Seat Depth: 15 Inches
- Overall height: 34 Inches
- Front wheel: 6 Inches
- Back wheels: 23 Inches
- Overall width: 25 inches
- Weight of the wheelchair: 17.5 kg
Unique features of this wheelchair:
1- The angle of the foot plate is adjustable!!
2- Removable swing-away legrests!!
3- Removable Wheels!!
4- Super Powerful drum brakes!!
5- Adjustable height Front Fork Wheels!!
Adjustable height front fork wheels adjust the seat size from the floor.
6- Flip-up and removable arm rests!!
7- Height adjustable armrest height!!
8- Adjustable anti-tipping wheel height!!
9- Attendant handbrakes!!
10- Anti flat wheels!!
We can give you lightweight manual push wheelchair options that make life easier for you.
Now, why should you buy a lightweight manual push wheelchair?
A push wheelchair can make life a lot easier for several different reasons:
- It can help you get your loved ones with limited mobility to numerous places, allowing them to have a better quality of life. Standard wheelchairs can be used for doctor's appointments, shopping, parks, restaurants and the movies.
- It can be used to transfer your loved ones from different parts of the hospital or to aged care homes.
- Lightweight manual push wheelchairs can be used as a transfer tool for your loved ones from bed to the toilet, bathroom, kitchen and backyard
- Lightweight wheelchairs are easy to store and bring along, saving you energy, effort and time when caring for your loved ones
- They are affordable and provide additional support for your loved ones
How are manual wheelchairs better than electric wheelchairs in Melbourne?
A manual wheelchair can make life a lot easier for several reasons. Still, some people think electric wheelchairs in Melbourne are better than standard wheelchairs as they are more advanced in technology. However, that is far from the truth, as a push wheelchair may be more valuable than an electric wheelchair in some cases. Even if you have an electric wheelchair in Melbourne, standard wheelchairs are still helpful. Here are the reasons why:
- You do not have to charge manual wheelchairs: This is a significant advantage of a lightweight manual push wheelchair. If you have a manual wheelchair and your battery runs out, and you don't have your charger when you are out and about, a push wheelchair may be more suitable. This is an excellent backup option if you run out of battery, and if you do...
- Others can push a lightweight wheelchair - Let's say you get halfway across a public park, and your battery gives out on your power wheelchair. Even if you have someone along with you, it's unlikely they'll be able to push you and your wheelchair around. Many electric wheelchairs in Melbourne don't even have handles on the back anymore, meaning there's no good way for someone to grab on and push. Not only that, but motorised wheelchairs in Melbourne are considerably heavier than manual wheelchairs, thanks in part to the weight of the battery. If there's any incline whatsoever, anyone would have trouble pushing you back to the car. With a manual wheelchair, you can get yourself around with your arm power. And if your arms give out halfway across the park, it's easy for someone else to push you back to the car. However, you won't have this problem if you purchase an electric wheelchair Melbourne from us as all our motorised wheelchairs Melbourne has manual mode and push handlebars if you ever come across this problem and can be pushed easily as they are lightweight.
- Like we said, motorised wheelchairs in Melbourne are heavy. Not only that, but they're also oversized. That's great for stability, but it makes them very difficult to take across town. Electric wheelchairs often require something the size of a van to accommodate their size, and many are so heavy that you need a wheelchair ramp or wheelchair lift. However, a manual wheelchair can easily be folded and dropped into the trunk of a small vehicle. Push wheelchairs are a convenient tool to use on the go!
- They Cause Less Damage - It doesn't matter whether you have a lightweight wheelchair or an electric wheelchair because they'll both get away from you at one time or another. Maybe you bump into someone in a narrow department store aisle or move a bit too fast on a downslope. When that happens, the force behind a heavy electric wheelchair will be much more than that behind a manual wheelchair. Trust us; people would rather have their feet run over by a manual wheelchair than one packing a heavy battery! Electric wheelchair has its place, but everyone should have a lightweight manual push wheelchair backup when specific needs arise.
Frequently Asked Questions:
(general questions and not related to the product)
1-How do I choose a manual wheelchair?
2-How long does a manual wheelchair last?
With proper care, the average manual wheelchair has a lifespan of four years.