The HI-LO foam relief Pressure Reduction Mattress
Designed for GEMN400 Hi-Lo Bed and to use in nursing care homes and hospitals. This Pressure Reduction Mattress is developed with several layer foam for prevention of pressure injuries. This Adjustable Hi Lo Mattress is remote control Powered with many different functions made specifically for your unique needs and preferences. This ensures you are as comfortable as possible whilst using your bed.
The Pressure Reduction Mattress also has an additional protection of antimicrobial that restricts the growth of bacteria.
Features of the Pressure Reduction Mattress:
- Strong metal mesh under mattress allowing increased airflow
- 200kg weight capacity on long single
- Hard wearing commercial grade fabric
- Designed specifically for GEMN400 electric bed.
- The GEMN400MAT memory foam mattress contours to the users body, providing personalised comfort and transitional pressure relief.
- Superior breathability: Up to 8x more breathable than conventional memory foams.
- Anti-microbial: Environmentally safe treatment is added to the foam which reduces odours and bacteria.
- Eco-friendly Foam is produced using cleaner chemicals and production technology.
Specifications of the Pressure Reduction Mattress:
- Split Single Mattress Dimensions (Length x Width x Height): 195 x 92 x14cm
- King Single Mattress Dimensions(Length x Width x Height): 203 x 107x 20cm
- Split Single Net weight: 9.5kg
- King Single Net weight: 13kg
- Weight Capacity: 200kgs
- Colour: Light Cream with Slate Mesh sides
- Material: High Quality Memory Foam
Frequently Asked Questions:
(general questions and not related to the product)
1- What is a Pressure Reduction Mattress?
Pressure reduction mattresses redistribute a patient's weight so as to relieve pressure points and promotes better circulation.
2- When should you use a Pressure Relieving Mattress?
These mattresses are generally suitable for patients up to very high risk of developing a pressure ulcer or for those with existing tissue damage.
3-What does a pressure Reduction Mattress do?
Pressure Reduction Mattresses are a necessary tool when caring for people who are confined to bed for extended periods of time. By helping prevent the formation of pressure ulcers and bedsores, Pressure Reduction Mattresses help distribute body weight evenly while promoting proper circulation.
4- How long should this memory foam mattress last?
This memory foam mattress should last between 7 and 10 years. However, there are many variables that can influence your mattress lifespan. The weight, sleeping styles of the sleepers and how you take care of the mattress can all influence a bed's longevity!
5- How do I take care of my mattress?
- Vacuum mattress every 3 months
- Use a protective cover
- Flip your bed every 6 months
- Allow mattress to air out when you leave for a holiday
6- What are the benefits of this memory foam mattress?
Many benefits come with this mattress including:
1. It is ideal for all sleeping positions
No matter whether you are a stomach or back sleeper, the memory foam will keep your spine aligned.
2. Motion Absorption
When sharing a bed if one person rolls or turns the other person won't feel a thing.
3. Less back and neck pain
Memory foam promotes neutral spine alignment which keeps your body supported whilst sleeping.
Mold and mildew repellent and dust, mites, and pet dander resistant.
5. Good pressure relief
Memory foam has weight distribution properties which eliminates pressure pains.
6. Body hugging comfort
This memory foam molds to your body's curves making you extra comfortable.
7. Sag free and no sinkage
The memory foam is "not too soft and not too firm" which will prevent from long term damage.