Manage steps, load into cars, vans and navigate other various rises and falls in daily life with safety and ease using Aluminium Single-Fold Super-Grip Wheelchair Ramps.
This Lightweight and portable Aluminium Folding Wheel Chair Ramp can carry weights of up to 275kg whilst folding in half like a suitcase for easy storage. This multipurpose Wheelchair Ramp can be used for manual and electric wheelchairs, scooters, Walkers Prams, Shopping Trolleys and any other Disability Device.
It can be used in Aged cares, Nursing homes, Hospitals, Shopping Centres, Doctor's and at your Home. the Multipurpose Ramp will assist the user to safely get from one level to another without risking injury whilst using the steps.
The Super-Grip ramp comes complete with an anti-slip high-traction surface, 50mm side rails to prevent wheelchairs and walkers from veering off the side as well as pre-drilled holes and locking pins to secure the ramp in place when in use you can rest assured knowing that you're safe while using the ramp.
These compact, lightweight and durable Telescopic Channel Ramps are ideal for providing access to houses and cars for wheelchairs, scooters, walkers and relators. Each 2-section of the ramp is constructed from lightweight, rust-free aluminium and they are supplied with an easy-carry bag, making the ramps extremely portable and convenient to store.
The ramps also feature top and bottom lips and a non-slip, black gritted surface for safety. These versatile ramps feature security locks to fix the ramps to either the folded or collapsed length. The Telescopic Channel Ramps are available in 2 lengths.
- Lightweight robust construction
- Provides access to cars and homes for wheelchair and scooter users
- Gritted surface for increased grip
- Compact with carrying bag for ease of transport
Features and Benefits of the Wheelchair Ramp:
- Super-Grip anti-slip coating to prevent injury
- Wide enough for standard wheelchairs
- Corrosion-free marine-grade aluminium material
- Fold-away design for maximum convenience
- Carry handles for easy transport
- Locking pins to secure your ramp when in use
- Optional carry bag to protect your ramp (some models)
- The product includes two single individual ramps along with a carrying bag
Specifications of the Wheelchair Ramp:
- Folded Dimensions (Length x Width x Height): 67 x 36 x 15 cm
- Opened Dimensions- each channel (Length x Width x Height):124 x 36 x 5cm
- Loading Capacity: 275kg
- Net Weight: 8.7kg
- Recommended suitable height: 30cm
- Anti-slip rubber on connection plate (except 600mm variant)
- 50mm safety rails to prevent roll-off
Frequently Asked Questions:
1- What is a Wheelchair Ramp?
Ramps are sloped pathways used both inside and outside buildings used to provide access between vertical levels. Ramps provide an alternative to stairs for wheelchair users, people with mobility issues and people with prams, bicycles and other wheeled items.
2- Would it be easier to wheelchair up a low or a high ramp?
A flat surface is much easier to go on than incline. There also isn't as much reliance on friction to keep you going up. The need for friction will add extra stress on your Wheelchair or scooter. This means if your obstacle such as a step/s are higher, you would require a longer ramp. This would help put less pressure on the wheelchair, the user and the carer.
3- Are portable wheelchair ramps safe?
Yes! Portable wheelchair ramps are designed for high traffic and use in all weather conditions. Temporary ramps can support the mobility aid you use, and most ramps support 272-362 Kgs of weight. The ramps are safe and their design provides a smooth, gradual transition over mobility hurdles like stairs.
4- How much weight can a Portable access ramp support?
On average, Most Portable Access ramps can support 270-360 kgs of weight but This Heavy Duty Access ramp can support 400kgs of weight making it much more heavy duty than the regular access ramp.