Walking Stick 4 Pod For Maximum Stability
Do you feel like it is a struggle walking more than a few minutes?
Do you feel weak, tired and unstable on your feet?
Do you have knee pain or hip pain or are recovering after surgery?
A walking stick 4 pod may be just the thing you need!
Now, why could the foldable walking stick 4 pod be your mobility solution?
Well, the folding walking stick 4 pod is designed to keep safety and comfort in mind.
- 4 point base - to increase the base of support of the stick as you put all your weight onto it, this is better than a single point walking stick as it has a wider base of support and larger area for weight distribution. This walking stick for elderly is ideal for people with ataxia, stroke or proprioception issues as it has a wider and larger base for support.
- Ergonomic handle - The ergonomic handle fits well into the user's hand and avoids pressure sores or pain areas to develop, as they are using their hands to put their weight through the stick.
- Heavy duty stainless steel body - The heavy duty stainless steel body of the walking stick for adults allows it to carry individuals of all different weight. If you have weakness in your legs, or slightly one sided weakness on one side due to stroke, you can use the walking stick. Some walking stick for adults can be used for knee osteoarthritis, hip osteoarthritis or other diseases. Additionally if you are recovering from knee surgery or hip surgery, you can use the walking stick as a base of support until that side heals or you get stronger.
Features of the Walking Stick 4 pod for Maximum Stability:
- This Walking stick 4 pod is recommended for seniors, elderly, aged cares and people with disabilities
- Adjustable stick to suit individual's height
- Very easy to adjust the size to help for stability and comfort
- Swan neck handle for even weight distribution
- Can be used for both left handed and right handed users
- Soft foam handgrip for extra comfort
- Low profile offset base does not obstruct user's step
Specifications of the Walking stick 4 pod for Maximum Stability:
- Height: (MIN) 74 - 97cm(MAX)
- Base Width: 22cm
- Base Depth: 32cm
- Weight Capacity: 100kgs
- Material: Ultra light weight aluminium and steel construction
- Colour: Golden Brown
Contact us the Registered NDIS Disability Equipment providers through email or phone for any other enquiries or a free quote today!
Frequently Asked Questions:
1- What is a walking stick used for?
A walking stick or walking cane is a device used primarily to aid walking, provide postural stability or support or assist in maintaining a good posture.
2- What is a 4 pod walking stick used for?
This walking stick 4 pod for adults can be used for knee osteoarthritis, hip osteoarthritis or other diseases. Additionally if you are recovering from knee surgery or hip surgery, you can use the walking stick as a base of support until that side heals or you get stronger. The walking stick 4 pod also provides more balance and stability.
3-When should I start using a walking stick?
Simply put, you can start using a walking stick whenever you need extra balance, stability or support while walking, whether it's walking around the shops or just going to the mailbox.