Unique Function Wheelchair Ramp Australia
This is the best Wheelchair ramp in Australia. It is foldable with a compact design and folds two ways into a carry bag, making it easy to transport. The gritted surface creates an increased grip anti-slip surface, which prevents injury.
The portable ramp can be used around the house for indoor and outdoor use. This ramp can also provide access to cars and other vehicles for wheelchair and scooter users.
Features of this Unique Function Wheelchair Ramp Australia:
- Best Wheelchair Ramp Australia
- Double Foldable and Compact Design
- Anti-slip coating to prevent injury
- Portable Ramp
- Carrying bag for ease of transport
- Gritted surface for increased grip
- Provides access to cars and homes for wheelchair and scooter users
Specifications of this Unique Function Wheelchair Ramp Australia:
- Folded Dimensions (Length x Width x Height): 94*73*23 cm
- Opened Dimensions- each channel (Length x Width x Height): 180*73*11 cm
- Loading Capacity: 300 kg
- Net Weight: 27 kg
- Recommended suitable height: 180mm (Max)
- Anti-slip rubber on the connection plate
- 50mm safety rails to prevent roll-off
- Internal total width: 70 cm
- Overal width: 73 cm
- Easy to fold, unfold and carry
Steps of folding 4-fold wheelchair ramp:
Frequently Asked Questions:
1- What is a Wheelchair Ramp?
Ramps are sloped pathways inside and outside buildings to provide access between vertical levels. Ramps offer an alternative to stairs for wheelchair users, people with mobility issues and people with prams, bicycles and other wheeled items.
2- Are portable wheelchair ramps safe?
Portable wheelchair ramps are designed for high traffic and use in all weather conditions. Temporary ramps can support your mobility aid, and most ramps help 275-362 Kg of weight. The ramps are safe, and their design provides a smooth, gradual transition over mobility hurdles like stairs.
3- How much weight can a Portable access ramp support?
On average, Most Portable Access ramps can support 270-360 kgs of weight, but This Heavy Duty Access ramp can keep 400kgs of importance, making it much more heavy duty than the regular access ramp.