Gel Pressure Relief Cushion Back and Hip Support
Advantages of Gel Pressure Cushion:
- Retains Shape: The support cushion is durable for everyday use. It retains its shape even if you sit on it every day all day long!
- Fits Most Chairs: Whether you need support in your computer chair, office chair, deep seat, car seat, or recliner, the cushion can help! the cushion fits just about any seat.
- The cushion cradles your backside, you won't be lifted high in your seat.
- Machine-Washable Cover: We've included a soft, machine-washable slipcover. You'll reap all the benefits of the cushion and feel the soft polyester-blend slip cover fabric against your skin.
- When you need to clean it, just toss it in the wash!
- Velvet Cover Soft and Durable
- Colour: Grey (front side), Black (backside)
- Net Weight: 1.1 kg
- Size: 45*38*7.5/5cm
- Weight Capacity: 150 kg
- Cover: Velvet
- Special Anti-Slip covers are added to the bottom to keep the cushion steady on a chair
- Stylish design
We are Hire Equipment Sydney providers and we are here to assist you in your mobility needs
Call Us Registered NDIS Disability Equipment providers for any other inquiries or a free quote today!
Frequently Asked Questions:
1- What is a Gel Pressure Cushion?
A gel seat cushion is a cushion that provides comfort and pressure relief and contains non-liquid unique column buckling technology. This allows you to sit for long periods in comfort almost eliminating pressure on the coccyx, tailbone and lower back while sitting on a wheelchair or scooter.
2- What is a gel pressure cushion used for?
The primary purpose of gel seat cushions is to enhance the ability of the user to reduce skin pressure on their sitting contact surface.
3- How do gel pressure cushions work?
These cushions are made from a gel pack usually with a pillowcase or cover on the outside for comfort. The gel allows the user to sit comfortably on top and it works on your body's pressure points to provide relief.