New design Multi-functional automatic electric adjustable single mattress has new features that can assist people with pain and movement difficulties simply adjusting the backrest remotely into the position that you feel most conformable.
****Father's Day Specials****
This product comes with a remote control which is used to adjust the headrest. This can be used to assist patients in sitting upright or just as a backrest when reading a book, having lunch or talking with family.
Features and Specifications of This Product:
- The Mesh Design is easier for moisture removal and heat dissipation
- Steel Frame, German mute motor
- Comfortable Elastic Sponge
- Colour: Light Slate
- Size: 1950 x 820 x 40mm
- Net Weight: 25kg
- Loading Capacity 135 kg
- Backrest Adjustment 0-70 degrees
- Footrest adjustment 0-40 degrees
- Package Size: 84cm* 28cm*91cm
- Split Linkage to reduce Wear and Tear
- Pillow cover with Velcro straps for easy fixing
- Removable quilt cover for easy cleaning
- Cold-rolled Steel for high-grade strength
- Extra Pillow Case same colour as the Mattress
- Side rail bars
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE PRODUCT CONTAINS THE MATTRESS ONLY AND BED CAN BE PURCHASED SEPARATELY.
Contact us the Registered NDIS Disability Equipment providers for any other enquiries or a free quote today!
Frequently Asked Questions:
1- How long should this mattress last?
This mattress should last between 5 and 7 years. However, there are many variables that can influence its lifespan. The weight, sleeping styles of the sleepers and how you take care of it can all influence a bed's longevity!
2- How do I take care of my mattress?
- Vacuum it every 3 months
- Use a protective cover
- Flip your bed every 6 months
- Allow it to air out when you leave for a holiday